Event is FINISHED
Backstage Pass KL by Peatix: Dare to #DoDifferent
Backstage Pass KL by Peatix is a community event for event organisers - exchange lessons, connect with people who enable events and grow as a group.
This edition we learn from organisers who took the risk, challenged the norms and #DoDifferent
When: 645 PM on Tuesday, 23 August
We appreciate it if you could register individually.
Where: Check out the beautiful The Co. Kuala Lumpur, a community oriented coworking spaces in Bangsar
Who: Meet people who are passionate about events in their own fields in Malaysia. Say hi to our Asia team too!
What: Hear from organisers from a wide range of different event types: from music and tech community events to F&B focused event. Low Ngai Yuen (Kakiseni), Rizal van Geyzal (Crackhouse Comedy Club), Mervin Lee (TEDxPetalingStreet), Goh Chee Yim (#WomenWhoCodeKL), Marcus Low (Kitchen Table), Cathy Chin (Playspace), Shantini Iyngkaran (Organica Yoga) and many more will share with you what motivated them and their secret to growing their movements.
Eat Well: The Geeky Caterers are the wonderful peeps who bring you myBurgerLab and they will be serving you their brand new menu at the event
- 645pm: Registration and light dinner is served.
- 730pm: Presentation by:
- Low Ngai Yuen (Kakiseni)
- Rizal van Geyzal (Crackhouse Comedy Club)
- Mervin Lee (TEDxPetalingStreet)
- Chee Yim Goh (#WomenWhoCodeKL)
- Marcus Low (The Kitchen Table)
- Cathy Chin and Melina William (Playspace)
- Shantini Iyngkaran (Organica Lifestyle)
- 830pm: Q&A
Mervin Lee (TEDxPetalingStreet)
Chee Yim Goh (#WomenWhoCodeKL)
Cathy Chin and Melina William (Playspace)
Our partners make Backstage Pass KL possible
The Co. Kuala Lumpur is a community oriented co-working space with a beautiful space in the heart of Bangsar.
- Am I considered an "event organiser?" Peatix encourages events of all kinds to blossom - anything from tech talks, workshops and classes to theatre, art performances to parties, gigs to private dinners and gatherings. So yes, you're probably one without knowing it.
- I provide relevant services (audio-visual services, photobooth rental, app) - can I attend? Yes, we're an inclusive community. At the same time, organisers prefer to mostly meet other organisers. We require vendors to pay a higher entry of RM30 and respect that this event is not a platform for selling services.
- Why can't I buy more than 4 tickets in one transaction? Diversity is important to us - come meet new friends!
- Vegetarian food? Yes! Please let us know in advance.
- Why isn't the event free? We serve food at wonderful venues. The price is not designed to bea barrier - we offer discounts to students, youths and dreamers.
- What's your refund policy? We understand that things may crop up. Feel free to transfer your ticket or approach us for a refund.
- Can I pay at the door? Yes you can, but at $35.
- Having issues paying with your debit card? Refer to FAQ here: http://ptix.co/paypalmalaysia
- Are you looking for partners? Glad you asked - please drop us a line.
- Who organises this? The community team at Peatix Malaysia
- More questions? Contact email@example.com
Add to Calendar
Tue Aug 23, 2016
7:00 PM - 9:30 PM MYT
7:00 PM - 9:30 PM MYT
RSV-Pea (I Feel Lucky!) 12.00 MYR RSV-Pea (Early Bird) 19.00 MYR RSV-Pea (Standard) 25.00 MYR Vendor 30.00 MYR
- Venue Address
- 8 Lengkok Abdullah, Bangsar Malaysia
If you are coming from Jalan Bangsar, turn left just after the Bangsar LRT onto Lengkok Abdullah. Go straight at the intersection past a Tamil school. The venue is directly after the tall condo on the RIGHT hand side and opposite a Hindu temple
Peatix Malaysia355 Followers
Want to find more groups and events like this?